More about Marius Greyling“If you are interested, you will do what is convenient; if you are committed, you will do whatever it takes.”
– John Asseraf
I am a professional accountant who helps small to medium sized business owners to understand and manage their business’s financial performance. I focus on relationships to understand my client’s business and take responsibility to provide a professional service. I have over 10 years of experience in the field of financial accounting and taxation. After completion of my articles I started my first practice in 2006, and I am currently serving as director of Go Map.
In my spare time you might catch me cycling or gymming, and I am always working on improving myself as a son, friend, accountant and business owner.
- Registered Professional Accountant at the Institute of Professional Accountants of South Africa – Membership number 14382
- Registered Tax Practitioner at the South African Revenue Services – Practitioner Number PR0010151
- Master Tax Practitioner at the South African Institute of Tax Professionals: Membership number 64080976 a
- Matric Certificate
- Baccalaureus Commerce in Financial Accounting
- Honours Baccalaureus Commerce in Financial Accounting
- Magister Commerce in International and South African Tax.